Who are The Ukulele Riff-Raff?
We are a group of amateur singers and instrumentalists in the Alnwick area who enjoy the fun of making music together.
- Every Tuesday evening
- From 7.15 pm for a couple of hours
- NOW AT the Blue Bell Inn, 11 Clayport St, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 1LA
- Cost: Small charge of £2 per session .
Fancy singing with us?
- and playing the ukulele?
- or learning to play the ukulele?
- or playing a percussion instrument?
- or maybe just singing?
If you are interested, come and join us in the Blue Bell Inn
on a Tuesday evening. Visitors are very welcome - (No charge on first visit)
Susan Thompson is our Secretary.
To email her just replace "AT" in riffraffATnorthumbrian.info
- It's simple really (and corny!).
When the group started we were playing
riffs on ukuleles in the RAFA Club
(which In Alnwick is always pronounced "Raffa", never "R. A. F. A.")
|Click below to download copies of our songs.
||Click below to download:
- the graphics files for our logo
- our Riff-Raff poster or leaflet
- a blank poster which you can use to advertise a forthcoming appearance at your venue.
Click some of the images for higher-resolution print versions.
31st July 2018 - at the Alnwick Garden - Elderberries Party
28th July 2018 - at Glanton Pyke
1st July 2018 - at Whitton, Rothbury
28th April 2018 - at the Hindmarsh Hall, Alnmouth
19th April 2018 - at St Christopher's House, Morpeth
10th April 2018 - at the Stroke Club, Alnwick
12th December 2017 - at the Alnwick Garden
1st December 2017 - at Newton on the Moor
25th August 2017 - at the B-Fest, Bamburgh
12th April 2017 - at Boulmer Memorial Hall
18th February 2017 - at St Paul's Court, Alnwick
Can you spot the hidden Fiddler's Elbow?
12th December 2016 - at The Alnwick Garden
Getting ready to start...
Some Riff-Raff regulars!