Who are The Ukulele Riff-Raff?
We are a group of amateur singers and instrumentalists in the Alnwick area who enjoy the fun of making music together.
- Every Tuesday evening
- From 7.15 pm for a couple of hours
- RAFA Club, 15 Lisburn Street, Alnwick, Northumberland
- Cost: FREE at present - but sometimes we have a small charge per session (varies from £3 to £5) to cover the cost of tutors etc.
Fancy singing with us?
- and playing the ukulele?
- or learning to play the ukulele?
- or playing a percussion instrument?
- or maybe just singing?
If you are interested, come and join us in the RAFA Club
on a Tuesday evening. Visitors are very welcome - (No charge on first visit)
Susan Thompson is our Secretary.
To email her just replace "AT" in riffraffATnorthumbrian.info
- It's simple really (and corny!).
- We play riffs on ukuleles at the RAFA Club
(which In Alnwick is always pronounced "Raffa", never "R. A. F. A.")
Click here to download copies of our songs
25th August 2017 - at the B-Fest, Bamburgh
12th April 2017 - at Boulmer Memorial Hall
18th February 2017 - at St Paul's Court, Alnwick
Can you spot the hidden Fiddler's Elbow?
12th December 2016 - at The Alnwick Garden
Getting ready to start...
Some Riff-Raff regulars!